Thursday, December 4, 2008

Sitting awake... waiting for the final to send through filedrop

The title says it all really. I finally "finished" my... final. XD There's so many inbetweens missing in random places, but hey, I tried my best and I'm actually somewhat happy with it. I won't be posting it tonight though cause that involves resizing to something smaller, and right now I don't really feel like it. T_T Just wanna send it to Linda and sleep. I have work tomorrow morning too.

Man I'm grouchy. I think I need some happy drugs or something. :P

Excuse my rantings as I go off now to row row fight the powah as well as play some winter bells. Ever play that game? It's addicting and bad for you. You should play it >:D

www.ferryhalim.com/orisinal/g3/bells.htm

3 comments:

Brittany Itsuno said...

Aww, at least you finally finished! I know how you feel. So much more work could be done if we only had time. I'm sure your final is really good and smooth!
Osht! I love Orisinal games, they really are addicting and well made! The winter bells is an awesome one too. I think I played it randomly last week, since I found it in my old favorites.

Billy Wan said...

Congrats on finishing! I can't wait to see it. :D You will be posting it right? I was lucky to find that matching music for mines and I was so desperate to use it I spent all night while scanning translating their terms of usage. >_< I have to submit a form on their site telling them I used it.

Jose Marzan said...

I really want to see yours, you never let me peek at it when you were working on it ha ha.

I got super nervous and worked extra hard to keep up with the rest of you guys @.@