Friday, November 7, 2008

Some character designs random things lalala

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Sorry for bad quality. I took the pics on my shitty laptop cam. I'll later on take better quality images. For now, click to view the entire image (although it doesn't improve much). Anyways, still don't really have an idea that I am completely enthusiastic about. I like the idea of a girl running and turning into a cheetah just cause I think it'd be fun to animate, but no real story goes with it. :(

I have this other idea that randomly came up tonight, but I'll post that in a little bit along with a mini storyboard. It would work well as a story, but I'm not completely sold yet, so we'll see... will post soon.

No comments: