Saturday, March 29, 2008

3Dmaxwalk ... now with arms!

I hope people can see this. :o Tried to make the arms move and the head bob a bit, but I'm still having trouble with it I think. I need more practice with splines I think. I tried to even it all out but I'm sure there are unnecessary points in there for the arms.

http://www2.hawaii.edu/~cherise/cherise_3Dmaxwalkarms.mov


Let me know if you can't see it.

On a side note, how many of you have started your building thing? I took pictures and thought about it but haven't worked on it yet. I think I will regret this later...

2 comments:

Billy Wan said...

I can see it, but it's super huge. I think it's good. Better than mines, I just realized I did my hands wrong and I am not sure why I even did it like that before.

I didn't start on it. I think I will make a rectangular cube for it right now though.

Ghost23 said...

Ah, I can't tell since I can't replay it being so huge, did you double check your settings before making a playblast?