Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Final Animatic... I guess?











Um.. Idk what we were supposed to turn in, so here's a redo of my animatic. We can call this my "final" animatic in that I don't think I'll be doing anymore of them for this film, even though I still need to change stuff. :D
It's not clear just yet, but Milly's partner tells Milly she has to study for a test and so Milly tells her partner it's okay and that she can handle the baking.

I also worked on my turn around, but I didn't have time to put it up as well, so just this animatic will have to do. I worked on my other character's designs (may still need to mess with them) as well as designed a better cake. Also deleted and added scenes for cooking. I have Milly trying to get flour out of the bag, and a scene of her stirring and mixing the batter with difficulty. I wanted to add a scene involving the baking and/or decorating but it's already long with the flour part. I might need to change that and get rid of the elaborate scarf toss and just have Milly in the flour bag from the start.

No comments: