Sunday, September 7, 2008

Ball Toss Final (but still not really final T_T )

EDIT 10/12/08 - taking down for more space.

http://www2.hawaii.edu/~cherise/cherise-balltossfinal03.mov

Okay, so as I'm running out of time (I have to be somewhere else that is not home), I have to turn this assignment in a few hours early. I need more frames in there, mostly for the end to refine it and make it actually look decent...

My mom previewed it and told me she does a funny wiggle thing at the end, so I took out one frame to make it less wiggly. Also, I need more frames to give it better timing. The timing isn't very good at all.

Meanwhile I also have a lot of work to do with Kaveh's assignments. I'm having trouble with my layers in that I want to add wavy tv lines, but idk how to do that without getting rid of either a) the color of the hologram or b) the transparency of it. If anyone has tips on how they're doing their hologram, it'd be appreciated. I haven't gotten to work on it much... :(

Anyways, as always, let me know if this link doesn't work.

No comments: